Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Trying Something New

I started my blog over on MSN spaces and thought it was OK over there. I like the photo album feature they had there. Considering the fact that my blog is mostly about Darcy, photos are a good thing.

However, MSN has changed their setup and I'm not liking it at all. A lot of people are using blogger so I figured I'd give it a shot.

So, here I am on blogger. We'll see if I like it any better...

If you want to see pictures, you're going to have to visit our flickr site.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sue-Ann said...

Welcome! Now I can leave you comments! :-)

9:52 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

Hey! Cool! I'll have to set up some links to you and Nick!

I really like Blogger, except for when it won't upload my pictures! I think it's really user friendly - I hope you like it here and stick around!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

welcome to blogger!!
Mel

3:46 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Hello!

This is much easier to leave comments on, too.

Christina

4:18 PM  
Blogger Lynette Adams said...

Much quicker to load on my computer than your other one!!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

I think I may be joining this site too. MSN is really just so annoying!

2:36 AM  
Blogger Sherri Lavender said...

Oh good! I've tried to leave comments for you on the other blog in the past, but something has always gone wrong!?!? If you stick around on blogger, you'll be sure to hear my two cents once in a while, so beware! :o)

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home