Monday, September 11, 2006

Missing Auntie Stef

Darcy had a bit of a rough morning today. She seemed OK yesterday after Stef left, but there were a lot of distractions for her.

The first thing she said this morning was that she needed to see Stef. When I explained that that wasn't possible, she had herself a good little cry. I managed to get her fairly calmed down and even got a few bites of cereal into her, which is more than I was able to accomplish all last week.

She had such a great time with Stef last week that she wasn't all that interested in going back to her regular babysitter's house this morning. She walked right up to the front, but it took some convincing to get her inside the door. Then she kept hugging my leg and hiding behind me. The babysitter pretty much had to pick her up to get Darcy to look at her. I think she's going to be missing the one-on-one attention she got from Stef.

I think we'll have a few days of adjustment to life on our own again, but it was so worth. Thanks again, Stef! It was a lot of fun. We can't wait to see the spaghetti and chocolate pudding pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Truth be told, I had a little sniffle session as the train pulled out of Windsor yesterday. I'm missing Darcy too.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home