Monday, March 26, 2007

Knock Knock

Darcy has discovered jokes. Apparently all the kids at her babysitter's are in a real "Knock Knock" joke phase, so she's picked it up.

Here are a couple of my favourites...

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Hot dog.
Hot dog who?
Mmmm, yummy!

Knock knock.
Who's there.
Dog.
Dog who?
Dog says woof woof.

The second one can apparently be used with any sort of animal as well. If she's on a roll, she'll just keep going with one right after the other. It's not at all tiresome!

She also wrote a little song over the weekend that touched my heart. It went a little something like this...

I love my mommy,
She's the greatest girl.
I love to give her hugs (I got a hug at this point in the song)
I love to give her hugs again (more hugs)
I love my mommy,
She's the greatest girl.

Aside from a disastrous day on Monday last week with her potty training issues, the rest of the week was perfect. Let's hope that continues today. We also took a picture of my growing pregnant belly the other night but I had trouble getting it to upload last night. When I get it figured out (translation: when Nick gets it figured out) I'll post it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home