Tuesday, March 13, 2007

More Reasons to Celebrate

It is currently 18 degrees here in Windsor. (After I wrote this, the temperature rose to 20!!!) I just had a reason to leave my office and do a bit of driving around the city. Beautiful!

We have a couple of crocuses flowering in our front yard. Hopefully the daffodils and tulips won't be far behind.

I've been off my nausea medication for a week and I feel great!

Because I feel great, I made blueberry muffins last night, which taste great.

Yep, things are going pretty well around here.

Something to watch out for...

Nick is doing a 5K run this weekend. Before the race there is a 100m kids' dash, for which Darcy is registered. She's so excited about doing a "race" just like Daddy. She even wants to wear a yellow shirt to be just like Daddy. Apparently she'll get a medal just for doing the race, and a bib with a number on it (all the kids are #1). I've got to make sure I've got the camera batteries charged up. It should be a riot!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to some race pictures of Darcy!

I saw on The Weather Network that it was 20C in Windsor! I don't know about you guys, but we're scheduled for more snow and minus temperatures by the weekend. Boooo!

Enjoy it while you can!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh man, I would love to see Darcy do that race. Make sure her Grandmaman and Papa take plenty of pictures too!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home