Thursday, March 08, 2007

Getting It All Together

My replacement birth certificate arrived yesterday. That is the final piece of identification that I have applied for to replace everything stolen in my wallet. It took a little over a month to get everything back. I guess in the grand scheme of life, that's not a huge deal. I haven't yet applied for replacement SIN cards for Darcy and I because I needed my birth certificate first. That's not a high priority item (especially for a two-year old) so I haven't been too concerned about that.

I don't have any travel plans in place for the near future, but now that I've got a birth certificate again I'm considering applying for a passport right away. I don't want to face any problems or delays if I do need a passport sometime. Also, my boss/pastor is retiring, and she's a qualifed guarantor, so it would be good to get that part taken care of before she goes instead of needing to find someone else to sign for me. That part can be a pain in the behind.

We'll have to see how inspired I get.

At the very least I've got all my ID back and I feel like a person again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home