Monday, February 26, 2007

Lighter Post


After writing my last post, I decided I should put up something a bit lighter too.
I watched the Oscars last night, even though I hadn't seen any of the nominated movies. Of course one of the reasons I watched is for the fashion.
As soon as I saw Nicole Kidman last night I said, "Eeeeewwww". I thought she looked terrible. I thought the vividness of her dress washed out her incredibly pale skin and I couldn't figure out that huge bow at her neck. I was very disappointed. Yet she's on all the best-dressed lists today.
Is it just me? My best dressed award goes to either Kate Winslet or Reese Witherspoon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynette Adams said...

We thought Nicole had a pillow on her neck, just in case she got tired.

Loved Reese and Kate. Don't forget Rachel Weisz. And Helen Mirren.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Reese was my favourite - GLORIOUS!

Kate Winslet, I wasn't digging the mint chip coloured dress?!

Nicole? What was that? And she seriously needs to lay off the plastic surgery - her lips look like they're melting into her mouth.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i liked J Lo's dress. .thought that Nicole's was a bit too colour saturated and yes it did make her look all the more ghostly pale.

kathy

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home