Monday, February 12, 2007

Morning Sickness Update

I been feeling pretty great since I've been taking the Diclectin for morning sickness. I've been eating like a fairly normal person and have managed to put my weight back on.

When I went to see my doctor last week he suggested that I start weaning myself off the medication to see how it went. I woke up feeling pretty good yesterday, so I didn't take my morning dose. It didn't go well. I did OK for most of the day, but felt pretty rough by the end of last night. I'm still feeling pretty rough today. I took the morning dose again this morning.

I'm coming to the end of the first trimester, which usually means the end of the morning sickness. I'll see how the next few days go and then I'll try to reduce the medicine again.

On another note, my hip measurement increased an inch in the last week. Cool!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your hips increased 1-inch in 1 week!?!?!?! Oh man ... this is another reason for my book.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home