Thursday, February 08, 2007

Why A Pregnant Woman Shouldn't be Left Alone

There were two moments last night when I realized why a pregnant woman should never be left at home alone.

The first was when I realized that I was sitting on the couch eating pickles directly out of the jar. I didn't really think about it at first, it just seemed like a natural thing to do at the time. Sad. Very sad.

The next was when I was flipping around channels and came across 8 Simple Rules. Now, I never watched this show, but the episode I happened across last night was the one where they were explaining John Ritter's character's death. Oh man, it was devastating. My pickles had been put away (I needed to get rid of them or else I would have eaten the whole jar!), and all I could do was sit on the couch and cry. I turned it off and went to bed.

I'd had a similar experience last week while watching a rerun of the Friends finale. It was just heartbreaking to me to watch these TV characters saying goodbye to each other.

I need to get a grip!

2 Comments:

Blogger Yvette said...

Hey, I cry over TV shows AND eat pickles straight from the jar and I'm not even pregnant. What's MY excuse???

9:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Put down the pickles! Step away from the pickles!

Find the Nutella ... and a spoon!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home