Friday, January 19, 2007

Amazing Race All-Stars

I found this article this morning about the upcoming Amazing Race All Star edition which will begin on February 18th. I must admit, I'm a little surprised at some of the teams that are picked.

There are a few teams from seasons 1, 2 and 3 which I didn't watch. I really came into it in season 4. So I don't really know much about them. I'm actually watching season 3 in reruns on OLN so I'm starting to figure those teams out.

I can't believe Rob and Amber are on this show! I hated watching those guys, but I guess they make for good television. I think it's cool that Eric and Danielle who started dating after season 9 are competing together even thought they competed against each other previously.

My biggest disappointment is the fact that BJ & Tyler aren't there. These were two of the best racers the show ever had. Very disappointing.

So, only one month left until the return of the Amazing Race. After a disappointing season last time, I think this will be a great way for them to get back on track.

1 Comments:

Blogger kathryn said...

ooh, can't wait!!! we love the cousins. . Mirna and Charla!!!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home