Thursday, January 18, 2007

Noodles and Meatballs

I tried a new recipe last night for beef stroganoff. This has always been one of my favourite dishes, but Nick's not a big fan so I've never made it before. I got this recipe emailed to me so I figured I'd give it a try. Nick is being sensitive to my quick gag-reflex and is willing to eat whatever I feel like eating, so he wasn't totally opposed to me trying it.

It was so easy to make and I thought it was delicious. I ate mine before Darcy and Nick ate theirs because I had to leave to go to work. As I was eating mine, Darcy walked over and said "Ooh, noodles and meatballs." I offered her a taste and she said, "No, I don't like that." She didn't even try it.

When I got home from work I asked her if she ate her supper. She said she ate the noodles but not the meatballs. She didn't like the meatballs. I said I was disappointed because I really liked the supper. She looked me right in the eye and said, "We didn't!" Nick confirmed that he hadn't liked it either.

So much for a great new recipe. Don't let their reviews scare you, though. If you like beef stroganoff, this is a tasty and fairly easy way to make it!

2 Comments:

Blogger kathryn said...

boourns to the naysayers! I bet it was delish!!!!

8:35 PM  
Blogger nickt said...

If you can't believe what a 2 1/2 year old says, who can you believe?

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home