Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Odds and Ends

Not much to report today, just a few miscellaneous things to make up a post...

The Amazing Race All Star Edition has started and it promises to be a great race. I'm really looking forward to it. I just can't decide who I'm going to pick to win. All the teams are really strong, that's why they're there. Melissa thinks it will be Rob and Amber, but I don't think so. I think a lot of the other teams are targeting them and I think they could go out earlier than expected for that reason. I like Dustin and Kandice.

Last night when we got home we all seemed to be a little tired and out of sorts. Darcy hadn't had a good day with sharing at the babysitter's. We asked her to do something while we were getting supper ready and she sat down on the kitchen floor and put her chin in her hands and said (in the saddest little voice imaginable) "I've had a rough day." We couldn't help but laugh!

I'm down to a half dose of my nausea medication and feeling pretty good, so I'm hoping to be weaned off it completely very soon. However, I don't have any pants that fit me. I seem to have a muffin top in everything I wear. I'm definitely not ready for maternity pants yet and I can't to wear sweats to work so I'm in a real state of limbo right now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muffin top! I didn't realize there was a term for this 'condition'! With the number of cases I see, I thought Steve & I were the only ones that saw it as a problem!

That's a bad stage in pregnancy eh. If you were closer, I'd loan you some of my regular size clothes, they might fit!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home