Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Amazing New Recipe

I made these last night. They were absolutely delicious. We had picked up a bag of mini peanut butter cups over Christmas, but had barely eaten any of them yet because we had also picked up a bunch of other sweets. I'm so nauseous that I'm not that interested in sweets and Nick rarely eats them anyway.

For some reason yesterday I got a craving for chocolate/peanut butter brownies. I did a quick search on the internet and that recipe is what I found. Because it used a brownie mix (although I'm sure you could use your own brownie recipe) I got them made in about 2 minutes (obviously not including baking time).

I just prepared the brownie mix according to the instructions on the package, pretty much ignoring the recipe, then put the peanut butter cups in once I had them in the muffin pans.

In the words of Dora The Explorer's backpack, "Yum, yum, yum, delicioso!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mmmm! Sounds good.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Yvette said...

We don't get peanut butter cups over here. Stef has to send them to me at Christmas. I miss 'em! And have been known to mix a bowl of peanut butter and chocolate chips together when the craving hits.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home