Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Was That Funny?

Darcy is in a stage right now where she always wants to be making us laugh. She's making up silly songs all the time. Last night's was "Chocoloate, chocolate, chocolate milk, Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate milk. It's my favourite milk." There was a closing line to that particular opus which I can't seem to remember. Whenever she comes up with something new she always asks, "Was that funny?"

However, one of her favourite ways of making us laugh is by burping. Every time she burps, instead of saying "excuse me", the first thing out of her mouth is "Was that funny?" It's hard for me to say no when Nick is giggling. So we're trying to tell her that it's only funny if she says "excuse me" first.

It's worked a couple of times.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a Titcombe, for sure! Burping ... ha, ha, ha!!!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home