Friday, March 16, 2007

2 Steps Forward, 3 Steps Back

After two perfect potty days at the babysitter's this week, Darcy had another disastrous day yesterday. She had two accidents.

I'm not sure what the deal was, she just wasn't herself yesterday. I don't think she'd had enough sleep the night before. She also got in trouble for throwing things. It definitely wasn't a typical Darcy day.

When we got home, I had Darcy tell Nick about her day. This was pure Darcy.

"I did pee pee in my pants. I did it the first time, then I did it a second time."

When I got her to tell him about the throwing incidents, all of a sudden it was everyone else's fault...

"Braden threw the pillow, then Ryan threw the pillow..." Oh sure, little girl, you weren't doing anything, were you?

I'm anxious to see how today goes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Does Darcy know that her Papa & Grandmaman are coming to visit?

4:24 PM  
Blogger Sue Matthews said...

Oh yeah, it's all she's been talking about for days! She's very excited.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

I bet Drillmaster Gigi gets Darcy back in line!

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home