Monday, March 26, 2007

Side Profile, 17 weeks

So Nick was able to upload my picture without any problems.


It looks like a silhouette, but it's actually me in a deep burgundy sweater. I'm not sure why Nick chose to cut my head off the for the picture. This was taken on Saturday night, at 17 weeks. From this picture it appears that I look pretty pregnant. This picture is pretty deceiving. If you were to walk past me on the street today, you still wouldn't be able to tell that I'm pregnant. It all depends on what I wear.

As of last night I had gained a couple more pounds, but I won't be listing my actual weight on the internet for all to see. I'm up about 3 pounds now from where I started, but when you consider that I lost 6 early on, that really puts me up nearly 10 lbs which is good for me at this stage in the game.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Lavender said...

Are you still fitting into my pants looking like that!?!? If so... VERY deceiving picture!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

cute tummy!!!!!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mom said that she couldn't tell you were pregnant when they visited. She told me that she'd take your for it that you are! This confirms it, I think.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home