Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tagged

I got tagged by Melissa on this one...

A little somethin' 'bout me from A to Z...

A - Available or Single: no
B - Best Friends: Nick and Jerilee, plus other good friends spread out across the country.
C - Cake or Pie: Chocolate Cake
D - Drink of Choice: tea or ginger ale
E - Essential Item: a book
F - Favourite Colour: smiley-face yellow
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: For some reason I like the worms a little bit better
H - Hometown: Cambridge, Ontario
I - Indulgence: A nice bubble bath with a good book
J - January or February: Ummm, July
K - Kids: Princess Darcy is 2 and our second child will be joining our family this summer
L - Life is incomplete without: My faith, my family, and fun!!! (Stealing Melissa's answer)
M - Marriage Date: August 29, 1998
N - Number of Siblings: 1 older sister, 1 younger brother
O - Oranges or Apples: apples
P - Phobias/Fears: snakes, deep water
Q - Favourite Quote: "I can't think about that today, I'll go crazy if I do. I'll think about that tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is another day." - Scarlett O'Hara, Gone With the Wind (OK, so maybe that should be attributed to Margaret Mitchell)
R - Reasons to smile: Darcy, and it's spring time, and I've only got three months left to work before my maternity leave will start
S - Season: summer
T - Tag 3 People: I'll pass on this one
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I really can't think of one. I'm a pretty open book.
V - Vegetable You Hate: peas. For some reason, Darcy loves peas. Last night at the grocery store she asked if we could buy some. I pretended I didn't hear her!
W - Worst Habit: ignoring my alarm in the morning
X - X-rays You've Had: foot, teeth, upper & lower GI
Y - Your Favourite Foods: George's Chinese Food in Cambridge, specifially the Chicken Soo Guy
Z - Zodiac: This means so much to me I can't even spell it...Saggitarius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home