Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ballet Videos



I seem to be having better luck with the videos today. In some of them you can hear some of Nick's commentary, accompanied by my chuckles. In the last one, notice first the fact that Darcy is completely facing the wrong direction when her turn starts. The she "skips" across the floor. Her friend Alisa then takes her turn and you see something much closer to skipping. Then the whole class does it together and you see Darcy clearly in her own little world. In the second one you can see that one of these things is not like the others. Darcy is completely doing her own thing. I hope you can also see how much fun she's having!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Cute! Definately doing her own thing. That adds to the cuteness.

I'm anxious to see what I get at ballet over the next few weeks! Laura's a little older, but possibly still wanting to do her own thing.

Unfortunately, our camera konked out, so we'll have to see if we can borrow Grandma's, unless we get another one by then.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That was so much fun I spit my apple across my desk! Thanks!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home