Sunday, March 09, 2008

Public Service Announcements

It's been a while since I've had a public service announcement, but here is my new one...

If you own a restaurant that is geared toward families, here's a tip. You need diaper change tables in BOTH the mens' and ladies' bathrooms. What is up with only putting them in the ladies' bathroom? That's ridiculous.

There are countless single fathers or shared-custody fathers who take their children out on their own. What are they supposed to do if they need to change a diaper? Change it on their table?

And what about when I'd like to eat my dinner and Wesley repeatedly fills his diaper? Why do I have to make several trips to the bathroom while my food gets cold while Nick sits at the table with an empty plate.

Can anyone explain this to me?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it must have been a man that designed that!
Melissa

5:05 PM  
Blogger glennlavender said...

I think there is a simple and obvious explanation for all of this and if I know Nick well enough I would guess that he already gave it to you. Listen to Nick, I think he may be right on this one.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it either. More and more fathers are sharing the child care duties these days (or on their own as you said). I've rarely changed Lucas out, because Steve will take him to the mens', while I take Laura to the ladies' room. I think he's had to put the diaper mat on the floor before.

I guess if we go to a place without a change table in the mens', and they have comment cards, we will have to fill them out!

Glenn: don't forget your diaper changing days are coming again soon!!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home