Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another Week Gone By

Here it is Thursday again and I haven't updated my blog for a while. This week it's mostly because we haven't been getting much sleep and I've been feeling too sleep-deprived to put my thoughts together.

We had a great weekend in Cambridge last weekend. Darcy loved playing with her cousins and Wesley is starting to get ready to get in on the fun too. I was hoping he'd show off his new skills at hand clapping but he wouldn't do it once while we were there. He clapped pretty much the whole way home in the van though. Monkey.

He really hasn't been sleeping well this week and Tuesday night he had a 90-minute screaming fit that drove us crazy. Then last night he slept through the night. Who can figure this kid out?

Darcy is still being Darcy. Yesterday morning I got out of the shower to find her in Wesley's crib. She had climbed in there when I was in the shower. We've put her in the crib a few times for them to play together but she's never gone in there by herself. I asked her what she did and this was her response (I couldn't have made it up if I tried!), "Mommy, sometimes when your parents aren't around, you've got to do things for yourself."

We're loving the spring weather and trying to spend as much time outside as possible. We took our first walk along the river yesterday and Darcy brought her new butterfly net to try to catch butterflies. We only saw one and he was way to quick for her. I've got daffodils blooming in the front yard and the tulips are on their way too. Spring is finally here! I took some pictures of our trip to the park so I'll try to get them up here soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for posting all the pictures. They're great!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home