Tuesday, April 01, 2008

What Goes Around Comes Around

My cousin Donna recently left a comment about Darcy acting just like me. Unfortunately tonight I saw another example of that.

Nick was out this evening and I was putting the kids to bed. We were all walking upstairs and when we got to the top Darcy laid down on the floor of the hallway, saying she was tired. I told her she needed to get into the bathroom so she could get ready for bed and she looked at me and said, "I'm tired of you telling me what to do." I said, "Pardon me?" and she repeated it. I asked her what she meant by that and she said, "I don't know".

What is she going to be like as a teenager?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura's already talking back like that, and I thought the same thing--what is she going to be like as a teenager? Yikes! I think Laura does know what she means though.

And Lucas picks up on everything she says.....

12:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heh. Sounds like three going on thirteen!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

I find that the things that aggrivate me the most about Kolina are the traits she inherited from me! Alot of times I find myself thinking "You did the same thing." It's karma, baby.

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I would prefer what Darcy said than "I don't love you anymore". I get that constantly.

What to do...can be very frustrating at times.

Janice

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not alone Janice, I get that too. And "You're the worst mother ever!" when Laura doesn't get her way.

Lucas told me the other day that he loves Daddy and Laura loves me.

Kids.....!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home