Friday, September 15, 2006

Huge Relief

I've been working on an online course since May. I finally finished it up this morning. That's what the stuff I was working on and didn't save was for. I wrote my final this morning. I felt underprepared, but when I sat down to write, I felt great. It all came together in an amazing fashion. I really felt like I knew my stuff. That's a great feeling.

It was a really interesting course, but I'm really glad it's over. It's just been a lot of extra pressure on me in this time since Nick's been gone, so I'm glad I don't have that hanging over me anymore.

As a celebration, Darcy and I are heading out of town this weekend! It's my Poppa's birthday and there's going to be a potluck supper to celebrate so we're going for that. We missed a big family reunion in August because it was the weekend Nick was leaving for his training, so it will be good to be around the family this weekend. We're also going apple picking and to some sort of apple festival with my parents, and my sister & brother-in-law and their kids.

I'm just totally looking forward to a wonderful, relaxing weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home