Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Oh, My Delicate Ears!

The other night at dinner Nick and I were having a conversation in which he used the word "crap". I didn't think much of it until we heard a little voice say,

"Daddy said a bad word."

Nick didn't even know what he had said, so he denied it until I confirmed for him that he had indeed said C-R-A-P.

He apologized to Darcy and said that yes, he had said a bad word and he wouldn't do it anymore. She was still upset and said,

"You don't say bad words around my mommy!"

I guess my delicate ears need protecting. He then apologized to mommy too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cute, protecting Mommy!

The word Laura notices is 'stupid', a bad word in our house. She heard it in Toy Story, but it's amazing how much people say it in general conversation.

It's more because of her age that it's a bad word. I don't want it being said at school! Other then that, I don't find it to be too bad of a word!

Crap sometimes is one we use, we generally remember to spell it. Don't think Laura's heard that one yet, but who knows what they pick up!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home