Thursday, May 17, 2007

Blech

It was 31 degrees earlier in the week. The last couple of days have been miserable. It is currently 10 degrees at 4:15, the warmest it has been all day. It also can't decide if it wants to rain or not. It's just miserable.

As a result of the raininess, or constant threat of rain, the concrete has not yet been poured on our new driveway. It's looking good for tomorrow.

Also, I've been working at my job for 10 years. My office has been in the same hallway the whole time. You'd think I'd be familiar with it. Oh no. On a routine (very routine) trip to the bathroom I just walked straight into a wall! I nearly broke my wrist.

To top it off, Nick is confused about what day it is because of his shift work. He just told Darcy that we're going to our friends' house tonight for dinner. We are invited to their house on Friday. Now Darcy is all excited about going, and we're not going anywhere. Hopefully we can distract her from that.

A wonderful rainy Thursday afternoon.

1 Comments:

Blogger kathryn said...

you'll be glad when its tomorrow, eh?!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home