Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Another Great Day

Darcy had another accident-free day at the babysitter's yesterday so we stopped at the library on the way home. They've got a great area there for kids to play so I let her go nuts for half an hour. She was the only kid there, so she had the run of the place.

She included some of you in her play time, so I thought I'd let you know. There were coloured blocks there so she set one out for Laura, Lucas, Uncle Steve, Auntie Lynn and Laura's Marc. She's so interestd in the fact that she and Laura both have Uncle Marc's, but that they're not the same guy.

Then when she was playing in the toy kitchen she heard the phone ring. The first time it was Daddy and she told him to come home from work and play. The next time it was Auntie Stef and the conversation went a little like this:

"Hi Auntie Stef, it's me, Darcy. Ummm, we're just playing at the library. Do you want to come over? You do? That's a great idea."

Then she hung up the phone and said it would ring again and it would be Uncle Eric. Then she got caught up doing something else and when we were leaving the library she said, "But Uncle Eric didn't call!" Maybe next time.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We feel honoured to be included!

A toy kitchen at the library?! Sounds like fun. Guess the old 'quiet in the library' doesn't happen there!

Incredible imagination on that girl!

Hooray on the good potty days!!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Sue-Ann said...

Great job with the potty Darcy! I've begun bribing CJ again...few accidents last week!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh. My. God. That is the best story EVER!!! You can tell Darcy that Auntie Stef is going to the library tonight too!

3:48 PM  
Blogger erict said...

Hi Darcy,

When are you going to get a blog? I'm dying to know what you think of the whole Shane Doan thing and who your favorite Sesame Street character is after Elmo.

Uncle Eric

7:24 AM  
Blogger Sue Matthews said...

Uncle Eric,

My Dad won't let me use the computer. I think the whole Shane Doan thing is being blown out of proportion. And I'm pretty much over Sesame Street now. It's all about Dora.

Darcy

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home