Thursday, April 26, 2007

Public Service Announcements

I had an eventful stop at the food court for lunch today (yummy NY Fries). Anyway, here are some things that need to be said.

If you need to loudly blow your nose in the middle of the store, please throw your used tissue into the garbage can that is standing right beside you. Please do not throw it in the abandoned cart a few feet away. Garbage cans are for garbage. Shopping carts could possibly be used for something I might want to buy later, and I don't want whatever's in that tissue on my items.

Attention ladies. If for some reason you feel you need to wear leggings, please do not tuck in your shirt. It seems this would be common sense, but apparently a reminder is sometimes needed.

If you enjoy Easter Cream Eggs as much as I do, check your local Zellers store. The one near here still has a whole stash of them for 20 cents each!!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Paragraph 2 above made me gag.
Paragraph 3 made me shudder.
Paragraph 4 made my day/week/month. Thanks!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

There are some "people of ethnic descent" of the male variety that I have been fortunate enough to witness horking in the middle of the sidewalk. They draw in a deep breath, do a serious clearing of the throat and hork gigantic lumps of phlegm right out in public. It is revolting! I have been known to pass comment.

As for leggings, I'm with ya! Leggings should be also banned from people over a certain weight. I say this as a fellow fat person.

Some people should just be slapped.

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home