Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Cravings Confession

The pregnancy cravings are hitting big time. I don't seem to have cravings for bizarre things (like pickles and ice cream), but I do get cravings that I just need to eat right away. Some of these are for things I normally enjoy, but others are for things I wouldn't normally eat.

For example, lately the big craving has been for Cadbury Easter Creme Eggs. I can't get enough of these things. This afternoon I found a place that is selling off their stock for 25 cents each. I've hit the jackpot!

This one though, totally surprised me. I haven't eated at Burger King in ages, but the other week Nick and I drove past Burger King while I was hungry. The smell coming out of there (usually repulsive to me) smelled like heaven. I didn't get a Whopper that day, but I wanted one. I wanted one for days. Did I mention this particular Burger King is right down the road from the church where I work? I did drive through there three times in one week recently. I didn't tell Nick about that for a few days afterwards. I knew his health food meter would go off the charts with that one.

Another one is Honeycomb cereal. I love this stuff and usually have a bowl at night before I go to bed. I can excuse this one though because they're allegedly made with whole grains (it says so right on the box) so this is actually good for a pregnant woman to eat! I should eat them twice a day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're so funny!

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been the victim of Nick's health food meter many a time, so I can totally understand why you would want to keep that info to yourself. I can only imagine how he would harrass his wife if he feels no compunction about harrassing a friend.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Yvette said...

Honeycombe? Man, I love that stuff! It's one of the (many) cereals we don't get over here.

Easter Cream Eggs? Too sweet for me. My teeth ache when I eat one of those.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home