Friday, May 04, 2007

My Little Girl is Growing Up...

One of the first songs Darcy learned to sing was Cookie Monster's "C is for Cookie". She loves to sing that song. As a result of that, C was the first letter she learned to recognize on sight.

Lately she's been trying to figure out what other words start with C, especially things she likes to eat. She likes that she can also make the letter C out of cucumber slices, just like a cookie.

But to show how her tastes are maturing, we were walking through the grocery store last night and I heard a little song rising up beside me...

"C is for chocolate, that's good enough for me!"

Note to Lynn: It doesn't matter what I think, there's no way that child is going to bed tonight before Laura gets here so I don't think I'm going to fight it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

C is for coughing my lungs out.

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I can dream and say maybe the kids will sleep in tomorrow!!

1:04 PM  
Blogger kathryn said...

CUTE!!!! My fave song was "Me Lost Me Cookie at the Disco"!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home