Thursday, May 10, 2007

Pictures of the Weekend

I haven't had a lot of time to get the pictures uploaded. Darcy and I are at home today because she's sick (ear infection) so I finally got them done this morning. Here are some of my favourites.

Darcy on the slide.

Playing on the seal.

Lynn with Laura and Lucas on the slide.

Walking home from the park. The girls did this on their own. How sweet!

Lynn brought a bag of some of Laura's old clothes for Darcy. Both of these hats were in there and she couldn't decide which one she liked better so she settled on both!

Demo on the old steps.

The finished new steps.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures--except for that woman in the pink coat!!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the pix - the one of the two girls walking together is precious! (Who was that who just said "precious"? Couldn't've been me now, could it?)

1:24 PM  
Blogger brock said...

Does Darcy get the banana medicine for her ear infection? I used to love that stuff!

2:02 AM  
Blogger kathryn said...

ah, the banana medicine!! Love all the pictures! The kids are all cute, cute, cute!!!!! It looks like you all had a fun, productive weekend!!! The stairs look fab!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Sue Matthews said...

Sad to say there was no banana medicine! Just some sickly sweet stuff that she spat back out at me the first time I gave it her. Fun times. It's all done now.

Ha Lynn, I asked your permission to put your kids on the internet but not you!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home