Sunday, November 04, 2007

She's getting too big!

Darcy is really excited about starting "big girl school" next fall. She talks about it quite often. When she got up from her nap this afternoon she brought it up again.

Through the course of the conversation ("I'm going to ride a bus to school") she mentioned that I would be at school with her. I told her that's not how school works, that she'll have to go without me.

She looked me straight in the eye and said, "I hope you won't be too sad."

I hope so too!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darcy being excited to go will make it easier.

I wasn't sure how Laura would react last year, but she was excited too and went willingly and easily.

It was just me who had the adjustment problems!!

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok two things for you couz.

1. If I put matthew down for an afternoon nap he won't go to bed until 10:30.

2. Please do not mention "big school". I'm gonna cry just thinking about it.

Time is flying by just way toooooo quickly.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home