Friday, June 13, 2008

New Haircut

Darcy's hair has been slowly driving me crazy. Probably because it's so much like mine, the poor kid. When Darcy was first born we both wanted her to have long hair but that was before we got to see what her hair was really like. It's totally out of control and it is next to impossible to make it look nice. I could brush it 1000 times a day and it would still be all over the place.

Her first big haircut came last summer after Wesley was born. I knew the time I could spend caring for it just got eaten up so we cut it to her shoulders. That's been OK but still not great. One side curls under and the other side curls out always making her look kind of lopsided. Today we went and got it cut even shorter, right about to her jawline. I love it! It looks so cute on her. Maybe that's because she had decided to wear a tiara to the mall today and any new haircut would look great with a tiara, wouldn't it?

It was hard for me to get a good picture when we got home from the mall because Darcy was being antsy and Wesley was crawling all over me. I think you can get the picture though. She's also trying to model her new ring in the picture.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute! Makes her look older!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's a great do. But you're right - a tiara does make almost anything look good!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

adorable!!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

Good choice, she looks adorable!

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home