Thursday, May 15, 2008

You're Welcome

Darcy and I made some delicious banana bread yesterday. It was my first time with a new recipe so I wasn't sure what to expect but it turned out great. The only problem is that's all Darcy wants to eat now. No meals, just banana bread. She wanted it for breakfast this morning but I told her she needed to eat her cereal first. She practically inhaled her cereal in her rush to get to the banana bread.

While she was enjoying the banana bread she said, "This is really delicious, Mama. You're welcome for me helping you make it."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could publish a book of Darcy quotes!

We love banana bread here too, but the bananas don't always last long enough to use them for that. When they do reach that point, there's 1 or 2, so it's not enough.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I second the vote for a book of Darcy Quotes!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home