Friday, November 14, 2008

Out of Here!

Well, today is the day. Nick and I are heading out of here tonight for our big Caribbean cruise. We'll spend tonight at a hotel in the Detroit airport so we can check in for our flight at 5:30 tomorrow morning (shudder).

By early afternoon tomorrow we should be on board the Ruby Princess preparing to set sail. By late afternoon I plan to be sitting in a hot tub, reading a book. Sunday will be spent on a beach in the Bahamas. We'll be at sea Monday and then in Jamaica on Tuesday. In Jamaica we'll be doing a bobsled run and climbing a waterfall so hopefully we'll have some fun pictures of that. Wednesday we'll be in Grand Cayman swimming with the stingrays. Again, more cool pictures. On Thursday we'll be in Cozumel, Mexico and we haven't quite figured out what we're going to do there. We'll see how we feel on Thursday. We arrive back in Fort Lauderdale Saturday morning and we'll fly home Saturday night.

The kids are doing great with their Montreal family here but Wesley is really cuddly today. I think he can tell that something is up. I know he'll be fine but there might be some rough moments tomorrow morning when he wakes up and we're not here. So, I hope that all goes well and that I'm able to fun even though I'll be missing them so much.

I'm going on a Jamaican bobsled. How can I not have fun?

See you in a week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

I am EXTREMELY jealous! Can't wait to see pictures!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home