Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Christmas Pictures

We picked up our new Christmas pictures last night and we were very pleased with how they turned out. Our original plan was just to go in and get our family photo done, but then we ended up doing a few individuals of Darcy as well. I'm glad we did and I'm sure you'll agree...



I noticed that they used the same Christmas balls that she played with last year, so I thought I'd look up last year's Christmas picture as well for a comparison. It's amazing what a difference a year can make!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God - how did she change so much in one little year?! She's as cute and adorable as ever.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Yvette said...

What beautiful pictures! And I have to agree with Stef: what a difference a year makes!

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is adorable...and looks like a little girl now...not a baby anymore!!

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute! She does look so big, as mentioned by the others.

They do change so much, in the early years. You don't notice your own children changing on a monthly basis, but when you compare pictures, you notice!

Laura changed a lot in 10 months from last year's Christmas picture to her school picture last month.

We get our family ones back tonight. We had a quick look at the time, but not enough time to 'study' them. It'll be a big difference from last year. Lucas still had a bit of the 'troll' look last year, being so young!

Looking forward to seeing your family pic as well!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Sue-Ann said...

Very cute....the boys just got their pictures done at day care...I'll share once I get 'em back! We are doing Christmas pics in a few weeks!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home