Friday, November 24, 2006

I'm A Genius

Every year I get a free day of cell phone calling on my birthday. All the calls you want to make all day long with free air time. Cool.

I'm not a big cell phone user. I often have to turn on my cell phone to check what the number is. When I do carry it, it's never turned on. If it is turned on, I don't hear it. Nick called me on Monday afternoon and was shocked when I actually picked up.

So yesterday I pulled out my cell phone and thought I'd make a few free calls.

The battery was dead.

Thanks for the offer. Maybe next time you'll offer it to someone who knows how to use her phone!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't use mine much either--I have my number written down somewhere!

Still don't remember how to program numbers etc.!

I figure, the day I get rid of it would be that one 'emergency' day that I carry it for!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

Sue, that is so funny!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home