Thursday, May 17, 2007

It Happened

The moment I've been fearing has happened. This was Darcy's suggestion tonight at supper,

"I think my new sister should be named Dora. Like the Dora the Explorer."

Well, it's a good thing you don't get a vote!

Then after supper she got to eat some more Easter chocolate. She got so much of it she's still eating it on May 17th. She's working on the last one now, a Dora the Explorer from my parents. I broke off a piece for her and it happened to be Dora's face. She ate it happily, but when she was done she looked at the box and said, "I'm sorry, Dora. I just ate your face."

4 Comments:

Blogger Sue-Ann said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Sue-Ann said...

If that question came up around CJ and Kai, the response would likely be:

CJ: "how about Mater?"
Kai: "Elmo?"

So Dora, may not be that bad after all!

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does she have a boy name suggestion yet? Or is she only hoping for a girl?

11:40 PM  
Blogger kathryn said...

poor, faceless Dora! I love reading Darcy stories!!

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home