Thursday, May 24, 2007

Slow Week

There hasn't been much to report on this week. It's been really busy, but nothing interesting enough to write about!

Nick is in Bermuda, the slacker. One thing that gives me comfort is the fact that it is currently 31 degrees in Windsor and 20 in Bermuda. Ha ha.

Of course, it is 31 degrees and I've had a space heater on in my office most of the day. That's what I get for wearing capris.

Darcy and I are at home, expecting his parents back tonight on their way home from Chicago. A few bonus days with Grandmaman and Papa before we head to Montreal next week!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That reminds me - did they give Darcy the Sesame Street books?

5:21 PM  
Blogger Sue Matthews said...

Yes! She was the happy recipient of those books last weekend. We've actually only opened one so far. We'll pull another one out of our hats next week sometime when she's bored after Grandmaman and Papa have gone back home.

Thanks!

9:21 AM  
Blogger nickt said...

I will take 20 in Bermuda any day over 30 in Windsor.

The extra heat doesn't make up for amazing scenery.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home