Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Thanks!

I just want to say thank you to the genius who called our house this morning at 3:30. It's important to make phone calls at that time of day. No one has anything important to do, you know, like SLEEP! It's really thoughtful. It's especially great if one of the recipients of that phone call is pregnant and has trouble falling asleep anyway, because then you know for sure she's not going to and she'll be useless the whole next day. Thanks a lot!

I'm so exhausted! I really feel like I'm barely functioning today.

Because Nick has been away for several days we decided that we'd go out for lunch together today. There's a Chinese place near our house that we've been meaning to try all four years we've lived in our house. So we walked down there to discover they're only open for supper. Excellent. So we went to the little breakfast place next door. We've been there a few times, but I wouldn't call us regulars. Yet when the waitress came over to us she said, "Hey, where's your little girl?" Apparently that's our claim to fame: parents of the cute kid. Could be worse, I guess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home