Friday, June 15, 2007

Echo Update

We got a call from the hospital yesterday and Darcy's echo will be done next Thursday afternoon. Apparently they provide us with a DVD player for her entertainment during the exam itself. That should help keep her calm. We'll bring along a few Dora DVD's to keep her occupied. As long as it doesn't mess up the test if she calls out, "Map!" or "Backpack!" or if she starts singing along...

Thanks again for all your good thoughts and helpful tips, not just to those who've posted here, but to several others who've emailed separately as well. We really appreciate hearing from each of you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

I had an echo done for my murmur last fall. It was fine, except the technician pressed really hard! She was a brut! I'm sure they're much more sensitive to the kiddo's. I'm sure Darcy and Dora will do just fine! :)

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will be keeping your family in our prayers!!!

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I could have gotten through the opening credits of a movie during my echo. It was that fast!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home