Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Although she can't read yet, "Happy Birthday, Darcy!" We're all pretty excited to be celebrating your birthday here in Montreal.

We're going swimming this morning. I must really love my daughter if I'm going swimming! There's a really fun pool here so we (along with Auntie Stef) are taking her over there. There will also be some last-minute shopping to be done.

In many ways these past three years have just flown by. In other ways, I don't remember her ever not being around.

And now I must go and join birthday breakfast, already in progress.

6 Comments:

Blogger Yvette said...

Have a fun day, you guys! Is there going to be a special dinner that Darcy chose?

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Darcy!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to my little Chicken Licken! We had lots of fun at the pool this morning and I'm pretty sure there will be lots more laughs at the birthday dinner tonight.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Darcy!!!!!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Sherri Lavender said...

Happy Birthday Darcy!!

And Sue, you may want to update your profile, which states you are the proud parent of a 2-year-old.

9:17 PM  
Blogger kathryn said...

Happy Birthday to the little cutie-pie!!!! Can't wait to hear some of Darcy's birthday-celebration comments!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home