Tuesday, September 18, 2007

8 Pounds!!!

Wesley had his second doctor's appointment this morning. The man goal there was to check his weight. We've been told to expect a weight gain of an ounce a day. He was 6 lbs, 3 oz at his last appointment two weeks ago. I was trying not to get my hopes up about him being over 7 lbs. I thought that was too much to hope for.

Imagine my surprise when the doctor told me he weighs 8 lbs! Well, 7.95, but close enough! I was so excited I almost cried.

So clearly the trouble he had gaining weight while I was pregnant is no longer an issue.

I just don't know how someone who poops that much manages to put on any weight at all...

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah! This is good news. Give the wee one (although it seems we won't be able to call him that much longer) a big smooch for me.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Sue-Ann said...

So glad that he's doing so well.....

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is awesome!!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

I poop alot and gain weight rapidly too!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Sue Matthews said...

Ummm, good to know...

1:43 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

Sorry, was that too rude?

11:11 AM  
Blogger Sue Matthews said...

I was laughing for an hour after I read it!

11:55 AM  
Blogger kathryn said...

Sue, congrats on your newest addition to your lovely family!!!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home