Sunday, September 16, 2007

Today's Vocabulary Builder, plus a few random updates

Darcy has invented a new word about her brother. Cute-iful. She always wants to see his "cute-iful eyes". I love it.

I applied for my passport by mail when I was in the hospital. I had planned to stand in line at the office during the summer but obviously that went out the window so I sent it by mail. That meant I had to send my birth certificate and driver's license in the mail. I just got it on Friday. It's been frustrating to be without my driver's license for that long, but at least I've got it all done now. However, they sent me the credit card receipt that shows they charged me for my passport and Darcy's, but I haven't received Darcy's. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.

For those who have recently visited our house, you will be glad to know that we've finally changed the kitchen faucet! No more dripping. And by we, I mean Nick. I'm so glad it's finally fixed.

Darcy started her gymnastics class yesterday and had a blast. Her first step to Olympic gold...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Did she start the swimming too? How'd that go? I'm hoping she doesn't sink like you do ;)

11:05 AM  
Blogger Sue Matthews said...

Swimming starts on Wednesday. She seems a little nervous about that, but we keep assuring her that Nick will be with her the whole time. She doesn't like going underwater.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home