Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Mattress

Well the mattress store has completely redeemed themselves. After I brought the mix-up to the salesman's attention he assured me it would be fixed and the mattress would be delivered today between 11 - 1. It came at 12:55 and he delivered it himself, along with another guy in a suit. Not the normal delivery team. They seemed to be just driving someone's pickup truck. I think he might have taken his own lunch break to bring it over.

The company also refunded the delivery charge I had already paid. Go Teppermans.

I don't know what their normal delivery policy would have been but these guys didn't take the plastic off the mattress or set it up on the bed. I'm OK with that. As long as the mattress is here and I don't have to worry about anything else as far as that is concerned.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear they were on time.Does Darcy like her bed?

Donna

2:50 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

I can't wait to hear some Big Girl Bed Adventures! Darcy must be so excited!

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! This should be interesting!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home