Tuesday, October 24, 2006

You Come Here Often?

A friend took Darcy and I out for supper last night. He let me choose the restaurant, so I picked Montana's. It's really close to our house and it's very family-friendly. It's a great place to go to eat with a child.

Our friend wasn't there when we got there, so I took Darcy to go potty before we got seated. When we came out of the bathroom a waitress was waiting for me and said "Oh, there you are. You left your bib here the last time you were here so I've been holding onto it for the next time you came in. Here it is." Sure enough, it was our bib. I hadn't even realized we had left it there. It must have been the time we went with you, Stef.

I couldn't believe the waitress would hold onto that for us or that she'd remember us as soon as she saw us again. I guess that happens when you bring the world's cutest child to the restaurant with you.

Of course, it wasn't Darcy who made a mess at the family-friendly restaurant last night. That honour went to Mommy. We were sitting at two tables pushed together and I put my drink down right on the break in between them and it spilled everywhere! Darcy was kind enough to notice and to announce "Mommy made a mess!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Yvette said...

Sue, can't take you anywhere!

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha - that's funny!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home