Thursday, October 12, 2006

Snow


It won't be long before we'll all be there with snow. Irving Berlin, "Snow" from the movie "White Christmas"

It's snowing in Windsor. Global warming my eye. I moved here to be in the tropics of Canada, not to have snow on October 12th. This stinks. It's not accumulating, but the fact that I was driving through snow this morning is totally unacceptable.


It is currently 4 degrees. In case you're wondering, that's cold! There's a freezing warning in effect for tonight.

Can you tell that I'm not happy about this?

I'm also taking Darcy for her kidney ultra sound this afternoon. I'm also not excited about that. I explained to her last night that they'll be putting jell-o on her and looking inside her with a special machine. She was pretty excited about the jell-o (I told her she couldn't eat it) but not so excited about the machine. I also told her that if she was good I'd take her out for ice cream (I'll probably need it more than her, who am I kidding???). When I promised that I didn't realize it would be snowing!!!!

Just trying to keep warm here...

6 Comments:

Blogger nickt said...

Snow? That is awesome!

Really sad I`m not there for that.

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't see snow in Brantford this morning, but maybe I missed it.

I always say it can't snow before my birthday, and preferably much later then that even!

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would laugh, except for the fact that bad karma would come after me like a bat out of hell. So I will sympathize and make sure to get my hats, mitts and scarves out. Oh wait, they are already out.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Sue-Ann said...

There were flurries on the ground when I went out for lunch today...way too early if you ask me!

Darcy's ultrasound....saying a little prayer for her this afternoon!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Lynette Adams said...

Snow, eh? How's it look on ya?

9:21 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

Snow??? Wow! We've got sunshine and 20°......

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home