Friday, October 06, 2006

Today's the Day!

Nick is coming home tonight! It's only for a visit, but it's something. We're looking forward to a great weekend with him, his parents and Auntie 'Tef. I'm sure there'll be some walks to the park, maybe some shopping and a lot of good eating. We may even squeeze in a few books and some hide and seek.

On a different note, I'm facing a bit of a fear tonight. The youth group from the church is going rock climbing tonight, something I've never done before. I went repelling (sp??) when I was very young and remember cutting my elbow pretty badly.

I would bungee jump in a heartbeat, if given the chance. However, the whole "climbing" thing freaks me out. I know I'll be harnessed in and completely safe but I'm still nervous. I'm going to give it a shot though.

If I never post again, you know that's bad news...

Anyway, it will give me something to keep me occupied until Nick gets in at midnight!

4 Comments:

Blogger Yvette said...

You'd bungee jump? Are you mad?

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck rock climbing, I'd like to try that. I wouldn't bungee jump, but I would like to parachute from a plane.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Have an awesome Thanksgiving. Enjoy your weekend with Nick!!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home