Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Some Things I Forgot

I forgot to mention that I did go rock climbing on Friday night. I actually gave it a shot and did pretty well for a first-timer. I was more nervous about belaying (sp??) someone else so thanks to Jill and Paul for trusting me (and the floor anchor) with your safety!

The best part is defnitely rapelling (I think that is now the correct spelling) down the wall once you're done climbing.

Then a family story...

We ate our Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday evening and as usual, we all ate too much. We were all feeling kind of sleepy as well. Stef leaned back in her chair and said "Man, am I pooped."

Darcy looked at her, started waving her hands under her nose and said, "Hoo hoo! Stinky!". When you're in the midst of toilet training, "pooped" only means one thing!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny!

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must learn to think before I speak around a 2-year old.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Sue Matthews said...

Your Dad caught himself on the same one last night. He was just about to say how pooped he was and just in time managed to come up with "tired" instead.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home