Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Delicious!

We're kind of venturing away from traditional birthday cakes at our house in recent years. Nick doesn't want cake at all for his birthday. He wants apple pie. It's hard to put candles in, but he likes it so that's what we've been doing for him for the past few years.

He went out and bought my birthday cake this year and came home with this. It was amazing! I'm a pretty big fan of the PC desserts on the whole but this took the cake (pun intended).

If you have PC foods available where you are, I highly recommend picking one up. If you find it too much to eat on your own, give me a call.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yvette said...

Oh my GOD, what I wouldn't give for a piece (or three) of real cheesecake! We can't get it over here, and I miss it. I can't even make my own because we don't get blocks of Philadelphia, we just get the easy-to-spread Philly. Think that would work?

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home