Thursday, December 28, 2006

A New Box!

For those of you who have been reading Nick's blog, I'm happy to report that Darcy is feeling much better. And so am I now that I had a full night's sleep last night.

Grandmaman and Papa arrived last night and Darcy has been thrilled to see them, especially Papa (much to Grandmaman's chagrin). For Darcy there has never been anyone in the world to equal Papa. Sorry Grandpa, if you're reading this!

After supper last night we opened our Christmas presents. Darcy was opening a present from one of her uncles, which was nicely wrapped. She ripped off the paper to reveal a Gap box and she exlaimed, "Wow! A new box!" She was so excited with the box that she didn't know what to do with herself when we opened it and found a little jogging suit inside. She loved all of her gifts and is watching a new Dora the Explorer (Dora the 'Plorer) DVD as I write this.

This morning I was brushing Darcy's teeth and she looked at me and said "You're a great Mom!". That's funny because only 30 seconds before she had been stomping her feet and saying "I don't need to brush my teeth."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home