Thursday, December 14, 2006

Trouble

I'm having trouble leaving comments on some blogger blogs who have switched to the beta version. Is anyone else having trouble?

I'm trying to post my version of the events Nick talks about on his blog, but it won't let me. I think he's blocked me to keep the truth from coming out!

So here's the truth.

I misspoke. I did say those words, but that's not at all what I meant to say. All I was trying to say is that something like "I Know This Much is True" would be more interesting for him than P & P. Then he started laughing and wouldn't let me correct myself. He even wrote down the quote while we were eating lunch so he wouldn't forget it.

All I'm trying to do is convince my husband that it's good to read a book once in a while. I know he's not going to appreciate the brilliance of P & P, so I was just trying to find something he'd like.

I have no need to defend my love of Pride & Prejudice!

4 Comments:

Blogger Yvette said...

Yes, I'm having ALOT of trouble leaving comments too. I got an invite to a friend's private blog, also with blogger, but it wouldn't let me sign in with my usual username - i had to open a Google account and have a new name. Up until yesterday, I could use my old username for Stef's and Nick's blogs, but now it seems I can only use my new Google username to leaves comments. Quite a pain in the butt...

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am having trouble leaving messages too.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Sherri Lavender said...

Yeah, I'm having the same problems commenting with beta users

5:35 PM  
Blogger kathryn said...

i am totally having major trouble leaving comments on anyone's beta blog!!! I HATE those beta blogs now. . they frustrate me to no end.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home