Monday, December 11, 2006

Just Like Mommy

It always makes me laugh when I see my own traits coming out in my daughter. Some good, some bad, some just funny.

Over the past few weeks we've discovered that Darcy likes to sing along with the music playing in the car. Whether it's her Elmo music or now Christmas music, she learns the words quickly and sings along constantly. Also, if I've stopped singing I often get the command from the backseat "Sing, Mommy!"

However, she's not limiting herself to the car either. We were listening to Christmas music recently at lunch time. All three of us were sitting at the table with the music playing while we were eating. Andy Williams was singing "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" and each time he sang that line, Darcy sang along with him. I don't know if she's heard that song a lot or if she just picked up on the repetitive nature of it that time. Regardless, she seems to think this is the most wonderful time of the year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I often get "don't sing" from my daughter!

12:05 PM  
Blogger kathryn said...

lol!!! kids are so cute and funny!!

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home